Institution: University of Strathclyde, Scotland
Supervisory team: Dr Susan Rasmussen & Dr Simon Hunter
Position: PhD Student
Current research: Examining sleep problems and self-harm in young people.
- The influence of sleep on health and wellbeing across the lifespan
- Stigma associated with mental health
- Adolescent wellbeing
- Resilience/protective factors
- Russell, K. (In press). Is prioritising sleep the first step in academic self-care? Tips for getting a good night’s sleep during postgraduate study. PsyPAG Quarterly.
- Russell, K. (In press). The importance of starting a conversation about suicide: Hints and tips for supporting postgraduate peers. PsyPAG Quarterly.
Can help with: Public engagement, sleep education, suicideTALK, qualtrics, school-based research, basic R, endnote, supportive chats.
What is essential to your well-being?
Awesome support and chat provided by TeamECR online and at Strathclyde, a good night’s sleep, martial arts (Tukido), starbucks caramel latte, exploring the outdoors and travelling.
Find Kirsten elsewhere:
11 thoughts on “Kirsten Russell”