Institution: University of Glasgow (2018-2019); University of Dundee and University of Stirling (2021-2022), Scotland.
Supervisory team: Dr Maria Gardani; Dr Tiago C Zortea.
Position: Trainee Clinical Associate in Applied Psychology.
Current research: Exploring lived experiences of nightmares and suicidal thoughts and behaviours.
- Perceived diminished problem-solving abilities during suicide risk
- Impulsivity within suicide risk
- Evidence-based treatment for suicide risk
- Historical perceptions of psychosis
Can help with: Always open to hear about any interests or concerns from others. Happy to share some experience in qualitative design and analysis and learn from others.
What’s essential to your well-being? Outside of work, I’m interested in Muay Thai, Rugby, blues, satirical films, documentaries, whiskey, hiking, long stays on the beach, and all things Corgi- and Golden Retriever-related.
Find Alkiviadis elsewhere:
- Email: Akoskotas96@gmail.com