Institution: Suicide and Self-Harm Research Group, School of Psychology, Liverpool John Moores University, England.
Supervisory team: Dr Pooja Saini, Prof Taj Nathan, Dr Jason Mclntyre.
Position: PhD Student.
Current research: PhD Thesis Title: Configuration and utilisation of the clinical pathways by patients who attend A&E in suicidal crisis. Throughout my PhD, I will be working collaboratively with Cheshire Wirral Partnership NHS Trust and Mersey Care NHS Trust to evaluate:
- Data at 8 A&E sites for individuals who attend in suicidal crisis,
- Clinical pathways available to individuals who attend A&E in suicidal crisis,
- The patterns of pathway usage,
- Data across 8 A&E sites to explore the similarities and differences across each services clinical pathways.
- Suicide and self-harm
- Clinical pathways
- Primary and secondary care
- Attitudes to self-harm and suicidal behaviour
- Partner violence
Can help with: I am always open to making connections with other PhD students and researchers. I have experience with both qualitative and quantitative research method, as well as NVIVO and SPSS to analyse data.
What’s essential to your well-being? Going to the gym or long outdoor walks and spending time with family and friends.
Find Molly elsewhere:
- University Profile
- Suicide and Self-Harm Research Group
- Email: email@example.com