Institution: Centre for Society and Mental Health, King’s College London, England.
Supervisory team: Professor Craig Morgan, Dr Gemma Knowles and Dr Vanessa Lawrence.
Position: PhD Student.
Current research: My PhD research explores adolescent self-harm and the influence of gender and peer networks.
- Adolescent self-harm and mental health
- Protective factors and resilience
- Social networks
- Crudgington H, Collingwood A, Bray L, Lyle S, Martin R, Gringras P, Pal DK, and Morris C. (2020). Mapping epilepsy-specific patient-reported outcome measures for children to a proposed core outcome set for childhood epilepsy. Epilepsy & Behaviour, 112:107372.
- Crudgington H, Rogers M, Morris H, Gringras P, Pal KD, Morris C. (2020). Epilepsy-specific patient-reported outcome measures of children’s health-related quality of life: a systematic review of measurement properties. Epilepsia, 00:1-19.
- Crudgington H, Rogers M, Bray L, Carter B, Currier J, Dunkley C, Gibbon MF, Hughes D, Lyle S, Roberts D, Tudur Smith C, Gringras P, Pal KD, Morris C. (2019). Core Health Outcomes in Childhood Epilepsy (CHOICE): Development of a core outcome set using systematic review methods and a Delphi survey consensus. Epilepsia, 60(5), p.857-871.
- Hindocha C, Freeman TP, Grabski M, Stroud JB, Crudgington H, Davies AC, Das RK, Lawn W, Morgan CJ, Curran HV. (2018). Cannabidiol reverses attentional bias to cigarette cues in a human experimental model of tobacco withdrawal. Addiction, 113(9), p.1696-1705.
- Morris C, Dunkley C, Gibbon FM, Currier J, Roberts D, Rogers, M, Crudgington H, Bray L, Carter B, Hughes D et al. (2017). Core Health Outcomes in Childhood Epilepsy (CHOICE): protocol for the selection of a core outcome set. Trials, 18(1), p.572
Can help with: I’m open to networking, talking things through or being a person to listen. I have experience of Patient, Public, Involvement and Engagement (PPIE) work and making research more accessible by writing Plain Language Summaries of my research.
What’s essential to your well-being? Outside of work: music (especially supporting women in music), yoga and my family’s pet Dachshund. Inside work: lunch breaks with colleagues, maintaining good communication with colleagues and supervisors and knowing when to take a break and come back to a piece of work.
Find Holly elsewhere: