Institution: Suicidal Behaviour Research Laboratory, University of Glasgow, Scotland.
Supervisory team: Professor Rory O’Connor and Dr Katie Robb.
Position: PhD Student
Current research: I am interested in understanding risk factors for suicide in men.
- Gender differences in suicide and self-harm.
- Protective factors and resilience.
- Interventions to improve mental health and coping.
- Smith, B.H., Fors, E.A., Korwisi, B., Barke, A., Cameron, P., Colvin, L., Richardson, C., Rief, W. and Treede, R.D., 2019. The IASP classification of chronic pain for ICD-11: applicability in primary care. Pain, 160(1), pp.83-87.
- The Scottish Government (2018). Management of Chronic Pain in Children and Young People. A National Clinical Guideline.
- Richardson, C., Cameron, P.A. and Berlouis, K.M., The Role of Sport in Deradicalisation and Crime Diversion. Journal for Deradicalization, 13, pp.29-48.
- Richardson, C., Berlouis, K.M. and Cameron, P.A., 2017. Radicalisation of Young Adults in the Balkan States: Counter-Measures, Healthcare Provision, and Community Involvement. Journal for Deradicalization, 11, pp.87-111.
Can help with: I am currently learning Interpretative Phenomenological Analysis (IPA). I also have extensive experience using SPSS.
What’s essential to your well-being? Walking my dog, listening to music, exercise, spending time with friends and family, reading (fiction!) and knowing how to pace myself when it comes to work.
Find Cara elsewhere: