Supervisory team: Professor Andrew Dawson, Professor Thilini Rajapakse, Professor Indika Gawarammana, Dr Sampath Thennakoon, and Dr Judi Kidger.
Position: PhD Student
Current research: A pilot randomized controlled trial to evaluate the efficacy, acceptability and feasibility of a counselling intervention, delivered by nurses, for prevention of repetition of non-fatal self-poisoning in Sri Lanka.
- Factors associated with the self-poisoning behaviour
- Interventions for prevention of self-harm and attempted suicide
- Public health
- De Silva, A., Dawson, A. H., Gawarammana, I. B., Tennakoon, S., & Rajapakse, T. (2018). Study protocol: a pilot randomized controlled trial to evaluate the acceptability and feasibility of a counseling intervention, delivered by nurses, for those who have attempted self-poisoning in Sri Lanka. Pilot and feasibility studies, 4, 150. doi: 10.1186/s40814-018-0341-1
Can help with:
- Undertaking community fieldwork in rural setting
- Qualitative research methods
What’s essential to your well-being? Nature, Music.
Find Lakmini elsewhere:
- Research Gate
- Email: email@example.com