Institution: University of Manchester, Division of Psychology and Mental Health, NCISH, England.
Position: Research Assistant
Current research: I am currently assisting on a feasibility study looking into the feasibility of an investigation into the frequency and nature of contact with substance misuse services prior to suicide at the National Confidential Inquiry into Suicide and Safety in Mental Health.
- Search engines in suicide forecasting
- Bayesian approach to suicide research
- Thoughts processes in self-harm
- Barriers towards help-seeking
- Bojanić, L., Gorski, I., & Razum, J. (2016). Why don’t students seek help? Barriers to seeking professional help by students with mental health issues. Socijalna Psihijatrija, 44(4), 330-342.
- Jakob, L., Bojanić, L., Tsvetanova, D. D., Buabang, E. K., de Bles, N. J., Sarafoglou, A., … & Del Pino, R. (2016). Study Protocol on Cognitive Performance in Bulgaria, Croatia, and the Netherlands: The Normacog Brief Battery. Frontiers in Psychology, 7.
- Ruggeri, K., Lind Andersen, T., Robbins, T. W., Folke, T. E. N., Schei, T. S., Matz, S. C., Müller, S. R., Van Bokhorst, L. G., Marenco, P., Buabang, E. K., Tsvetanova, D. D., Egervári, A., Wingen, T., Hubená, B., De Bles, N. J., Szebeni, Z. K., Carbajal, G. V., Thomson, D. T., Čermak, N., Bojanić, L., … & Zupan, Z. (2016). Insights for Impact. University of Cambridge., ISBN: 2398-8932
Can help with: I can help with various kinds of quantitative data analysis in SPSS, R, STATA and JASP, currently learning Bayesian approach to data analysis. I also have experience in organising various kinds of academic events. Interested in Open Science movement, especially preregistration.
What’s essential to your well-being? Reading, cycling, guitar playing. Avid poetry writer and performer.
Find Lana elsewhere: